Flare, oversized jeans: among the many new models coming in with the 2020 jeans fashion trends, some are not exactly the ultimate in femininity…But beyond the multiple denominations ( have a look at this post), in this post I would like to propose you a survey of the 2020 jeans trends (or, at least some of them: there are so many!). All the images are taken from Pinterest, which is really a great source of inspiration not only to view the various trends and start to understand if they are suitable for us or if we like them. But, also, to have some great tips and inspiration on how to wear them!
Bootcut and flare jeans are back, preferably short at the ankle…
Cropped bootcut/flare jeans, probably my favorite cut of the 2020 jeans trends…
Easy to wear, the important thing is to match them with the right shoes, like the sock boots we have seen these last seasons.Still on trend: high waist boyfriend jeans, very cute even with low shoes and “chunky” sneakers, another strong trend of the season…
WHERE TO BUY TRENDY, CONTEMPORARY JEANS?ASOS: an endless choice and always up to date with the latest trends in jeans fashion 2020.
Great return of the straight leg jeans: to avoid the “trunk” effect, opt for a short ankle-length version: it’s almost always slimming!
Black jeans: they are ideal to enhance the 2020 jeans trends with unusual cuts or, in general, wider and slightly voluminous models…
Among the 2020 jeans trends, the good old slim bootcut jeans is back. Ideal for those who want a more sexy and feminine cut (which, let’s face it, are not very present among the 2020 jeans trends).
2020 JEANS TRENDS, TIPS ON HOW TO WEAR THEMFinally, a few tips for wearing trendy jeans in 2020:
- So many new cuts! Rule No. 1, in fact, seems to be “everything goes, as long as it’s not skinny jeans”! So, try out all the 2020 jeans fashion trends that you like and attract you. Maybe after you “skim” them first with the help of Google and Pinterest (look at women with a physique similar to yours and their choices: they may be the best ones for you too!).
- There’s a perfect shoe for each jeans trend: often it’s just a matter of finding the right shoes! So, if you like wide models on the leg, try balancing them with a sock boot. And, later on, with shoes that leave your ankle completely free.
- “Difficult” model? Cropped is better! Many new models in the 2020 jeans fashion are simply more up to date and look better if chosen in a short ankle-length version. An uncovered ankle changes everything.
- Balance your jeans with the right top: it’s fine to wear culotte jeans if you like them, but combine them with a tighter top. And with the new long and slightly wide blazers of the next seasons, it’s better to wear a slim leg jeans.
- You’re not ready to give up skinny jeans completely in 2020? Neither am I! To wear them in 2020, try matching them with one of the following: long and oversized blazer; long and oversized coat with waist belt, leather jacket, a dress on top, which turns your skinny jeans into leggings. The effect is amazing!
P.S. Do you speak Italian and feel like starting the wardrobe change for spring 2020 and a nice spring refreshment to your looks?
With the new style and wardrobe management course, you learn how to transform your spring outfits in a creative and fun way!
P. S. Did you enjoy this post? Save it on Pinterest!